Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hiking The Dragon's Back

Rong, Emily, Sonny
On Saturday, my new friend Rong Rong, invited me to go hiking on Hong Kong Island.  Rong is from mainland China, but studies full time in France and is here on exchange for a semester like me.  She helped me plan my trip to China the night before, giving me all the insider info.  So our day started out at 730 leaving for Shau Kei Wan on the MTR.  There were four of us, Rong, her roomate Sonny from Wisconsin, her friend Emily, local, and myself.  We then took the bus to Shek O Country Park.  The views we saw along the trail were amazing, unlike any trail i've ever hiked before.

 
Stanley, where all the rich British people live



 


 


This spider was about as big as my hand, and we saw multiple of them on the trail

lunch after hike






No comments:

Post a Comment